Additionally, as some of you know on 3/2/2020, I fell ill with symptoms of chest congestion, body pains and lack of energy and body chills. Within a week, I was at the hospital being tested for the flu, pneumonia and strep throat all of which produced a negative test result. Lastly, I was tested for COVID-19 which I learned I had about 24 hours later. Thankfully, I am recovering nicely but I can tell you this is not any illness that you want. I am additionally thankful that none of my family members have fallen ill from this infection. We are, of course, quarantined at home and will remain so until I get a negative test result which I'm praying for this coming week. I can't tell you how appreciative I've been from the flood of positive thoughts and prayers from our readers and local community. You have my sincere appreciation.
Unique content features that you won’t find anywhere else include...
- Independent reporting, not industry owned or subsidized
- Separate editorial/advertising departments keep content special-interest free
- Industry’s top expert contributors and guest editorial and Youtube videos
- Timely information as it’s happening throughout the industry
- Readers get their say in the Audioholics Forums, Facebook and Youtube
No results have been found